Avast Internet Security
This package offers ransomware protection, better detection of phishing and fraudulent sites, power anti-spam tool, and a firewall.
You will get a webcam-hacking blocker, automatic app-upgrade tool, permanent data deletion, and improved ransomware protection.
This package is a complex solution that offers maximum protection. It also comes with a package made of up of three popular tools: Avast Cleanup (Premium), Avast Passwords (Premium), and Avast SecureLine.
FIND THE PLAN THAT FITS YOUR NEEDS:
Avast Premier Complete
1 device / 1 year
Avast Internet Security Advanced
1 device / 1 year
Avast Pro Antivirus Basic
1 device / 1 year
- Avast SecureLine – a Simple and convenient Avast VPN-client that helps to protect data transmission across the web
- Avast SafePrice – A solution targeted at avid shoppers. This plugin is compatible with all popular browsers. It offers users a list of trusted sites where goods are sold at the best price.
- Avast Cleanup – An effective removal tool that helps with system optimization without the loss of any crucial data
- Avast SafeZone – It can be used like any browsers. However, unlike Chrome it comes with some perks such as better protection from scammers and phishing.
- Avast Passwords – This top-notch password manager is offered free together with Avast Antivirus. It generates strong passwords and protects them from unauthorised access.
Avast antivirus is a decent program that can be useful for virus detection. However, the free version does have numerous popups that can be quite distracting. When you play games online, the program’s game mode will kick in. It suspends various functions, including the pop-up messages. This way, you will not be interrupted during gameplay. The free version does not offer many advanced protection tools. However, it does have a system scanner that examines any vulnerability, which hackers might utilize.
Why Choose Avast?
The popularity of Avast means it is included in almost every testing lab report. This can be quite useful when you are trying to assert the reliability of antivirus software. The latest reports all show that picking Avast would be an excellent choice.
Detection Rates and Reliability
Sometimes, you do not just want to be sure; you want to be sure that you are 100% safe. Avast was given a detection score of 100%. This was made possible because AI powers Avast. They have more than 400 million sensors that feed them big data. They also utilize machine learning to stay ahead of the most recent malware.
Various tests have shown that Avast uses the least amount of computer resources. Through a comparison of antivirus software, it has been shown that Avast consumes just 6.6 MB of the computer CPU resources. This is lower than even the native antivirus protection that comes with all Windows PCs.
24/7 Real Time Scanning
Avast comes with real-time protection. This real-time protection can be switched off in case you are running a resource-consuming program. However, this is not advisable in most cases.
This antivirus comes with extra protection features such as Avast SecureLine. This is a VPN protection feature. This is a useful feature, which can help to secure data as it is transmitted across the internet using multi-layered encryption. This feature is currently offered as a PC client or as a mobile app.
Another protection feature is Avast Passwords. This high-end password manager is offered together with the Avast antivirus. It generates strong passwords and protects them from unwanted access. It can remember numerous credit card numbers and passwords. It offers a secure and effective synchronization on all devices. This feature is offered on Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. You may also purchase the premium version for added protection.
Ease of Use
One of the main benefits of Avast is that it is quite easy to use. It comes with an intuitive interface, which is quite useful for beginners. To start using the software, simply download it free of charge and launch it on your computer. When you shut down the main dialogue window, the software will continue to run in the background. It lets you check the current security status at any moment. As soon as a threat is detected, a red button will show you a threat is being handled.
Help & Support
Because it is so popular, the Avast community is quite large. If you ever need professional customer assistance, you can get it too. You can contact support using an email. However, they do not offer a phone consummation. This is quite understandable given how large the Avast community has become. In most cases, the community is all you need to get a solution to your issue.
- Reliable protection from the various kinds of malware
- Free web browsers and free password manager
- It offers home network scanning
- Gaming mode that suspends notifications during gameplay
- Lightweight antivirus that will not slow down the PC
- Affordable premium versions
- Boot scanning is quite slow compared to other antivirus software
- No automated scanning for new drives that are connected to the PC
- No firewall offered in the free version
In the past, Avast has not been able to compete with industry leaders like Kaspersky. However, it recently leaped forward. Its features such as password managers and other free add-ons have helped to boost its popularity amongst the masses. Considering how reliable Avast is in the stopping of malware, it is safe to say that this antivirus is amongst the best in the world. It is especially so considering that the world has recently come under attack from malware of the ransomware variety.